PEP is currently working with a number of communities struggling with various planning and land use management issues and seeks to appoint an Intern, based in Cape Town.
- A thorough understanding of the City zoning regulations
- A thorough understanding on how to deal with encroachment issues
- Understanding of how to use the City's online planning resources, are required
- Due to the nature of the projects, it is important that the intern is IsiXhosa speaking
- GIS skills will be a bonus, but not prerequisite
Closing date: Sunday, 19 February, 2017
For more about People's Environmental Planning, refer to www.pep.org.za.
Location: Cape Town