You’ll be introduced to all things digital performance marketing: Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation and Inbound Marketing.
As part of your training, you’ll work on client related tasks and assist our team in meeting client deadlines. You’ll also get to organise cool office events, and come up with original ideas for office shenanigans on the spot. And you’ll love it!
Here’s the short version of what we’ll expect you to do after the 4-month internship:
- Set up a basic Google AdWords account using the Google Search and Display Networks
- Understand Google Analytics
- Set up PPC ad campaigns
- Learn fundamental business skills
- Pass Google Certification Exams
- Pass the Red & Yellow Digital Marketing Exam
- A marketing degree or diploma (or a great story)
- Must be excellence-orientated with good attention to detail
- Must be passionate about technology and digital marketing i.e. need to know what Google AdWords is.
We don't do social media. So if you love data and analytics, this internship is definitely for you.
Whether you’re fresh out of university or are levelling your career playing the field and starting over (how exciting!), you might just be the person we’re looking for!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY