Are you young and energetic? Do you spend hours online researching trends? Are you a strategic thinker? Are you interested in developing your online skills within the social media team at Rogerwilco?
We need your skills, enthusiasm and creativity!
We’re looking for someone who will assist in the social media team with writing social media content and strategies, creating reports, completing trend analysis tasks and managing the online reputation management of various clients.
- Diploma/degree in marketing/social media
- Understanding of social media platforms, tracking tools and reporting
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptional knowledge of correct grammar and spelling
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Go-getter and self-starter
- A people’s person who can work in a vibrant office space
Email your CV and cover letter to:
Social Media Strategist
Remuneration: Basic salary
Location: Cape Town, Durbanville
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Student
Own transport required: Yes
Type: Six months
Reference: #Social Media Intern
Closing Date: 10 February 2017. No late applications will be accepted.