The role supports the existing B2B marketing strategy, with specific focus on the updating and roll-out of marketing collateral and materials.
The SpaceStation is SA’s leading digital media sales company, selling advertising on top sites such as News24, SuperSport and Men’s Health.
Skills and Competencies:
- Online savvy
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Marketing experience advantageous
- WordPress basic skills advantageous
- Social media experience/understanding
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Updating of all brand specific marketing collateral on The SpaceStation website (WordPress) and PowerPoint on a monthly basis. Includes adding new statistics from our entire portfolio for that month for all the sites we represent.
- Update all demographic and audience marketing material on a monthly basis with updated statistics.
- Marketing collateral / stock management, including ordering stock with suppliers and sourcing new appropriate collateral. Includes organisation of store room and stock management control.
- Overseeing couriering of stock between offices and for events, and all associated paperwork.
- Assisting with conference or event organisation, including quote requests, liaison with hotels/venues, guest lists, branding, client invitations, etc.
- Assist with creative design jobs including briefing creative for the above marketing collateral requirements. Working with in-house designers to update all marketing material.
- Dealing with printers and suppliers on an ad hoc basis.
- General support of the Marketing team, and assisting other departments with Marketing related tasks.
- Assist with managing Twitter and LinkedIn profiles including daily updates and researching for appropriate content.
|Skill and Competencies– Good attention to detail– Understanding of marketing processes and functions|
– Understanding of budgeting and processes
|Qualifications and Experience– Marketing qualification required|
All applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is based in the Media24 building is Foreshore, Cape Town.
Duration: 6 months
Remuneration: R4000 a month
Applications close 3 February 2016.